Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemSpoločnosť Google Inc.
. You can read more on Spoločnosť Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\45.0.2436.5\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 847.82 KB (868168 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 4.59 MB (4812904
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (847.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (757.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (756.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 45.0.2436.5
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by the software company Spoločnosť Google Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Spoločnosť Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Spoločnosť Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 08:43:50.387