Google Chrome Canary
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Google Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\74.0.3721.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes about 1.64 MB (1724400 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome Canary. They take about 6.37 MB (6680496
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (573.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (690.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 74.0.3721.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 16:16:10.287