Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\57.0.2949.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 936.84 KB (959320 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 7.95 MB (8331784
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (936.84 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.71 MB)
- setup.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 57.0.2949.1
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 12:19:33.190