Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\50.0.2648.1\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 857.15 KB (877720 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.89 MB (7225744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (857.15 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (830.65 KB)
- setup.exe (1.37 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (730.15 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.10 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 50.0.2648.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 21:26:17.407