Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\54.0.2807.1\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.07 MB (1117000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 4.14 MB (4338136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.54 MB)
- setup.exe (1.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 54.0.2807.1
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 00:15:52.090