Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. Further information on Google LLC can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\85.0.4165.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes about 2.04 MB (2138096 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 8.60 MB (9015712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.04 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (747.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.20 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.19 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (928.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.54 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 85.0.4165.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google LLC. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-05 07:34:14.657