Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. You can read more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\85.0.4166.1\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.25 MB (2361328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Google Chrome Canary. They take about 13.23 MB (13875584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.25 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (690.98 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (758.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.17 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.11 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.79 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (884.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.62 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 85.0.4166.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google LLC. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 00:55:08.737