Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\86.0.4220.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.91 MB (1998832 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.99 MB (11521936
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.91 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (631.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.12 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (789.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 86.0.4220.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-02 11:49:44.897