Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\44.0.2363.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it occupies circa 841.32 KB (861512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 4.56 MB (4781672
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (841.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (750.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (751.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 44.0.2363.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 08:02:13.813