Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\54.0.2807.2\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 940.82 KB (963400 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.08 MB (7423080
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (940.82 KB)
- ?hr?m?.b?t.exe (1.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.54 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.33 MB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 54.0.2807.2
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 17:57:53.377