Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3345.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 1.53 MB (1599320 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary is comprised of the following executables which take 3.37 MB (3531440
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 66.0.3345.0
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 17:02:06.647