Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\74.0.3720.5\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.64 MB (1724400 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.37 MB (6680496
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (573.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (690.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 74.0.3720.5
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 07:13:26.610