Google Chrome Canary
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\45.0.2411.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes about 845.82 KB (866120 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.57 MB (4793448
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (845.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (753.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (753.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 45.0.2411.0
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Google Chrome Canary.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Google Chrome Canary:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Google Chrome Canary's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome Canary
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\45.0.2411.0\chrome.dll
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\45.0.2411.0\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\45.0.2411.0\chrome_child.dll
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\45.0.2411.0\chrome_elf.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome SxS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome Canary.ICWMDB6TOBJAZX364RGVAVZT5E
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome SxS\DisplayIcon
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:18:30.463