Google Chrome Canary
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\vimo\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Users\vimo\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\42.0.2291.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes approximately 837.82 KB (857928 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 5.46 MB (5729200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (837.82 KB)
- old_chrome.exe (839.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (732.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.22 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (729.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 42.0.2291.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:43:15.863