Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Google Inc.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\50.0.2650.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. The application's main executable file has a size of 977.65 KB (1001112 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Google Chrome Canary. They take about 7.01 MB (7350672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (977.65 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (730.15 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.10 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (830.65 KB)
- setup.exe (1.37 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 50.0.2650.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 10:23:38.180