Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-4PDFG1N\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-4PDFG1N\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\68.0.3434.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes about 1.52 MB (1596248 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 3.92 MB (4105224
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (547.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 68.0.3434.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 07:56:35.090