Google Chrome Canario
Google Chrome Canario is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canario from your PCGoogle LLC
. You can read more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canario is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Google Chrome Canario's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\87.0.4242.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.06 MB (2162160 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canario contains of the executables below. They take 8.85 MB (9285024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.06 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (767.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.33 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (955.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.56 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canario version 87.0.4242.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canario releases:
Google Chrome Canario is a program marketed by the software company Google LLC. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome Canario is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canario from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canario or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canario". The Google Chrome Canario application will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Canario in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canario, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canario.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canario, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canario which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canario with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canario by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canario by Google LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canario in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 02:52:05.997