Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your PCGoogle LLC
. Go over here
for more details on Google LLC. Google Chrome Beta is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Google Chrome Beta's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\85.0.4183.83\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Beta's primary file takes about 2.05 MB (2150896 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Beta is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.29 MB (11835792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.05 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (761.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.21 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (942.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.55 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Beta version 85.0.4183.83
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Beta releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is an application marketed by the software company Google LLC. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Beta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Beta app will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 18:34:13.853