You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Google Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Google Chrome's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\33.0.1750.149\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --multi-install --chrome --system-level --verbose-logging. The application's main executable file has a size of 839.82 KB (859976 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.44 MB (6749800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (839.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.61 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.81 MB)
- setup.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 33.0.1750.149
of Google Chrome. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:24:40.613