This page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Google LLC. Google Chrome is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, regulated by the user's option. Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\76.0.3795.5\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.60 MB (1678832 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome. They take 8.47 MB (8883616
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.60 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (738.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.05 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (852.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 76.0.3795.5
of Google Chrome. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google LLC. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 22:15:10.310