This page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is typically installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\18.0.1003.1\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.16 MB (1217520 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Google Chrome. They take about 3.79 MB (3973552
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.16 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (94.48 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (91.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.01 MB)
- setup.exe (1.43 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 18.0.1003.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:49:37.503