This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\50.0.2652.2\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 881.15 KB (902296 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.79 MB (6074864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (881.15 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (721.65 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
- Encpack_Win2000Admin_CHS.exe (354.46 KB)
- Encpack_Win2000Admin_CHT.exe (349.96 KB)
- Encpack_Win2000Admin_EN.exe (316.47 KB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 50.0.2652.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-12 03:17:33.950