Google Chrome is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. Google Chrome is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Program. The program's main executable file is named SelfService.exe and occupies 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Google Chrome. They occupy about 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 1.0
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Google Chrome from your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Google Chrome's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\UserNames\Rudi\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome Cleanup Tool
- C:\UserNames\Rudi\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome Cleanup Tool\chrome_cleanup_tool.log
- C:\UserNames\Rudi\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SCIA_Test\Google Chrome.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\scia-be82b6da@@XenApp7.6.Google Chrome_24
Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:32:39.237