Google Chrome 43
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome 43 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome 43 from your computerCompany
. Open here
where you can read more on Company. Please follow http://www.company.com/
if you want to read more on Google Chrome 43 on Company's web page. Google Chrome 43 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Google Chrome directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Google Chrome 43 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google Chrome\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GoogleUpdateSetup_220.127.116.11.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 799.77 KB (818968 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome 43 is comprised of the following executables which take 944.82 KB (967494
bytes) on disk:
- GoogleUpdateSetup_18.104.22.168.exe (799.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (145.04 KB)
This data is about Google Chrome 43 version 43
Google Chrome 43 is an application by Company. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Google Chrome 43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome 43 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome 43 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome 43". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome 43 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome 43 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome 43, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google Chrome 43:
- The software company is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Google Chrome\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome 43.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome 43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome 43 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome 43 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome 43 by Company from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome 43 by Company is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome 43 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 11:08:24.633