This page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\74.0.3717.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.64 MB (1723888 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.65 MB (9065888
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (689.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 74.0.3717.0
of Google Chrome. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 20:17:21.633