You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\11.0.681.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and it has a size of 980.55 KB (1004088 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome. They take 3.68 MB (3857688
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (980.55 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (87.05 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.31 MB)
- setup.exe (1.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.681.0
of Google Chrome. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 17:34:42.410