Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\18.104.22.168\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 897.48 KB (919024 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 1.94 MB (2036688
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (897.48 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (70.98 KB)
- setup.exe (1,020.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 06:24:33.273