This page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\64.0.3282.167\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.51 MB (1581912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 5.16 MB (5411336
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.0.3282.167
of Google Chrome. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 05:02:56.057