Google Chrome 1.00
Google Chrome 1.00 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome 1.00 from your computerGoogle Chrome
. Open here
where you can find out more on Google Chrome. You can get more details related to Google Chrome 1.00 at http://www.company.com/
. Google Chrome 1.00 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Chrome\Google Chrome directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Google Chrome 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Chrome\Google Chrome\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 97.56 KB (99906 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Google Chrome 1.00. They take about 97.56 KB (99906
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Google Chrome 1.00 version 1.00
Google Chrome 1.00 is an application by the software company Google Chrome. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Google Chrome 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome 1.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome 1.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome 1.00". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome 1.00 application will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome 1.00 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google Chrome 1.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Chrome\Google Chrome\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome 1.00 by Google Chrome from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome 1.00 by Google Chrome is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome 1.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 08:18:17.153