You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\7.0.503.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 950.05 KB (972856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome. They take 3.27 MB (3424480
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (950.05 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (87.55 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.18 MB)
- setup.exe (1.07 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 7.0.503.0
alone. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:22:47.800