This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Google LLC. Usually the Google Chrome application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\86.0.4238.2\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it takes around 1.95 MB (2049008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Google Chrome. They occupy about 10.83 MB (11350928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.95 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (713.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.16 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.27 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (898.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 86.0.4238.2
of Google Chrome. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program by Google LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 21:01:08.807