This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Google LLC. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\84.0.4147.45\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.74 MB (1820656 bytes).
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.89 MB (10370448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.74 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (688.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (983.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (866.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.21 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 84.0.4147.45
only. For other Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program by the software company Google LLC. Some people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome app will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 10:23:10.780