This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\25.0.1359.3\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.22 MB (1276008 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 4.75 MB (4976240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.22 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.10 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (85.10 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (870.10 KB)
- nacl64.exe (987.10 KB)
- setup.exe (1.55 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 25.0.1359.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 13:08:58.457