This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\25.0.1359.3\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.22 MB (1276008 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 4.75 MB (4976240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.22 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (81.10 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (85.10 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (870.10 KB)
- nacl64.exe (987.10 KB)
- setup.exe (1.55 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 25.0.1359.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 13:08:58.457