Google Chrome 开发者版
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome 开发者版 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome 开发者版 from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome 开发者版 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Google Chrome 开发者版's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Dev\Application\70.0.3528.4\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 1.33 MB (1390424 bytes).
Google Chrome 开发者版 is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.53 MB (11036520
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.33 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (552.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.20 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome 开发者版 version 70.0.3528.4
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome 开发者版 releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome 开发者版 is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Google Chrome 开发者版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome 开发者版 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome 开发者版 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome 开发者版". The Google Chrome 开发者版 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome 开发者版 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome 开发者版, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome 开发者版.
8. After removing Google Chrome 开发者版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome 开发者版 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome 开发者版 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome 开发者版 by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome 开发者版 by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome 开发者版 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 14:05:41.453