Google 3.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google 3.2 from your computerGoogle Inc
. Further information on Google Inc can be seen here
. Please open http://www.company.com/
if you want to read more on Google 3.2 on Google Inc's page. Usually the Google 3.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Inc\Google folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Google 3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Inc\Google\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled service32.exe and its approximative size is 510.50 KB (522752 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Google 3.2. They take about 2.34 MB (2449576
bytes) on disk.
- service32.exe (510.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.55 KB)
- wrar530tr.exe (1.74 MB)
This info is about Google 3.2 version 3.2
Google 3.2 is a program offered by the software company Google Inc. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google 3.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google 3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Google 3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Google 3.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google 3.2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google 3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google Inc\Google\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google 3.2.
8. After uninstalling Google 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google 3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google 3.2 by Google Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Google 3.2 by Google Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google 3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 08:18:17.140