This web page is about Google 업데이터 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google 업데이터 from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Google 업데이터 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe" -uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe and it has a size of 157.55 KB (161336 bytes).
Google 업데이터 contains of the executables below. They take 882.77 KB (903960
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe (157.55 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterAdminPrefs.exe (223.55 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterInstallMgr.exe (169.05 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterSetup.exe (175.05 KB)
This page is about Google 업데이터 version 2.4.1895.7162
only. Click on the links below for other Google 업데이터 versions:
Google 업데이터 is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Google 업데이터 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google 업데이터 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google 업데이터 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google 업데이터". The Google 업데이터 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google 업데이터 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google 업데이터, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google 업데이터.
8. After uninstalling Google 업데이터, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google 업데이터 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google 업데이터 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google 업데이터 by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google 업데이터 by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google 업데이터 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 07:09:13.527