Google - IT_IM
Google - IT_IM is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google - IT_IM from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. Google - IT_IM is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Google - IT_IM by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Google - IT_IM's primary file takes about 3.01 MB (3155800 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
Google - IT_IM contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
This page is about Google - IT_IM version 1.0
Google - IT_IM is an application released by Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Google - IT_IM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google - IT_IM with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google - IT_IM or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google - IT_IM". If it is installed on your PC the Google - IT_IM application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google - IT_IM in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google - IT_IM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google - IT_IM.
8. After uninstalling Google - IT_IM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google - IT_IM that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google - IT_IM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google - IT_IM by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Google - IT_IM by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google - IT_IM supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:50:27.273