Goodix Fingerprint Driver
Goodix Fingerprint Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Goodix Fingerprint Driver from your systemGoodix, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Goodix, Inc.. You can see more info related to Goodix Fingerprint Driver at http://goodix.com.cn/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Goodix\Fingerprint Driver directory (same installation drive as Windows). Goodix Fingerprint Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Goodix\Fingerprint Driver\unins000.exe. InstallerHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 315.65 KB (323224 bytes) on disk.
Goodix Fingerprint Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.70 MB (1777456
bytes) on disk.
- InstallerHelper.exe (315.65 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of Goodix Fingerprint Driver. You can find here a few links to other Goodix Fingerprint Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Goodix Fingerprint Driver is a program marketed by Goodix, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Goodix Fingerprint Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Goodix Fingerprint Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Goodix Fingerprint Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Goodix Fingerprint Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Goodix Fingerprint Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Goodix Fingerprint Driver in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Goodix Fingerprint Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Goodix Fingerprint Driver:
- The software company is: http://goodix.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Goodix\Fingerprint Driver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Goodix Fingerprint Driver.
8. After uninstalling Goodix Fingerprint Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Goodix Fingerprint Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Goodix Fingerprint Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Goodix Fingerprint Driver by Goodix, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Goodix Fingerprint Driver by Goodix, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Goodix Fingerprint Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 11:55:55.280