This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Goodgame Poker for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Goodgame Poker from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on MyPlayCity, Inc.. You can see more info on Goodgame Poker at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Usually the Goodgame Poker application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Goodgame Poker folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Goodgame Poker is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Goodgame Poker\unins000.exe. Goodgame Poker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) on disk.
Goodgame Poker installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.40 MB (6713466
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (483.00 KB)
- Goodgame Poker.exe (2.35 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to Goodgame Poker version 1.0
Goodgame Poker is an application marketed by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Goodgame Poker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Goodgame Poker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Goodgame Poker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Goodgame Poker". If it exists on your system the Goodgame Poker app will be found very quickly. After you select Goodgame Poker in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Goodgame Poker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Goodgame Poker:
- The software company is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Goodgame Poker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Goodgame Poker.
8. After removing Goodgame Poker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Goodgame Poker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Goodgame Poker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Goodgame Poker by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Goodgame Poker by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Goodgame Poker in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 00:39:52.927