This web page is about GoodSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Siber Systems. Detailed information about GoodSync can be seen at http://www.goodsync.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. GoodSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.54 MB (8953272 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync is composed of the following executables which occupy 36.81 MB (38602212
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.72 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (8.54 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (4.44 MB)
- gscp.exe (4.23 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (8.65 MB)
- gsync.exe (4.53 MB)
- LogView.exe (4.45 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (194.46 KB)
This info is about GoodSync version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application offered by the software company Siber Systems. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GoodSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GoodSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync program will be found very quickly. When you select GoodSync in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 13:45:44.053