GoodSync is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. Go over here
where you can read more on Siber Systems. You can read more about related to GoodSync at http://www.goodsync.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. GoodSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.95 MB (5193144 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside GoodSync. They take about 11.57 MB (12136190
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.08 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (4.95 MB)
- gsync.exe (2.84 MB)
- LogView.exe (2.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.53 KB)
This web page is about GoodSync version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program released by the software company Siber Systems. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GoodSync in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GoodSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-29 20:16:25.440