GoodApp is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GoodApp from your computerVisicom Media Inc.
. Further information on Visicom Media Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\goodsearchtb directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove GoodApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\goodsearchtb\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 93.00 KB (95232 bytes) on disk and is called ffHelper.exe.
The executables below are part of GoodApp. They occupy an average of 483.48 KB (495080
bytes) on disk.
- ffHelper.exe (93.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (390.48 KB)
This data is about GoodApp version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more GoodApp versions please click below:
GoodApp is an application by the software company Visicom Media Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove GoodApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GoodApp from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoodApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoodApp". If it exists on your system the GoodApp app will be found very quickly. After you click GoodApp in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GoodApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoodApp.
8. After removing GoodApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GoodApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoodApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoodApp by Visicom Media Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GoodApp by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoodApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 17:58:22.110