Gone Home is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Gone Home from your systemFullbright
. You can find out more on Fullbright or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://fullbright.company/
if you want to read more on Gone Home on Fullbright's page. Usually the Gone Home program is found in the C:\origin\Gone Home folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Gone Home\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gone Home. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 851.29 KB (871720 bytes) on disk.
Gone Home contains of the executables below. They occupy 851.29 KB (871720
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Gone Home version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Gone Home versions:
Gone Home is an application marketed by the software company Fullbright. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Gone Home is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Gone Home using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gone Home or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gone Home". If it is installed on your PC the Gone Home app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Gone Home in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Gone Home, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gone Home:
- The publisher is: https://fullbright.company/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Gone Home\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gone Home.
8. After removing Gone Home, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gone Home which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gone Home using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gone Home by Fullbright from your computer, we are not saying that Gone Home by Fullbright is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gone Home supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 20:40:19.003