This info is about GonVisor 2.44.01 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GonVisor 2.44.01 from your computerGON
. Check out here
for more info on GON. More information about the software GonVisor 2.44.01 can be found at http://www.gonvisor.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GonVisor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GonVisor 2.44.01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GonVisor\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.28 MB (4485120 bytes) on disk and is titled GonVisor.exe.
GonVisor 2.44.01 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.06 MB (5306654
bytes) on disk:
- GonVisor.exe (4.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (802.28 KB)
This web page is about GonVisor 2.44.01 version 2.44.01
GonVisor 2.44.01 is an application released by the software company GON. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GonVisor 2.44.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GonVisor 2.44.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GonVisor 2.44.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GonVisor 2.44.01". If it exists on your system the GonVisor 2.44.01 application will be found automatically. After you select GonVisor 2.44.01 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GonVisor 2.44.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GonVisor 2.44.01:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gonvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GonVisor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GonVisor 2.44.01.
8. After removing GonVisor 2.44.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GonVisor 2.44.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GonVisor 2.44.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GonVisor 2.44.01 by GON from your PC, nor are we saying that GonVisor 2.44.01 by GON is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GonVisor 2.44.01 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 16:56:14.517