Gomo is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Gomo from your systemDaedalic Entertainment
. Further information on Daedalic Entertainment can be found here
. You can get more details related to Gomo at http://www.Daedalic.de
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Daedalic Entertainment\Gomo folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Daedalic Entertainment\Gomo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gomo. Gomo.exe is the Gomo's main executable file and it occupies around 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
Gomo contains of the executables below. They take 1.39 MB (1457353
bytes) on disk.
- Gomo.exe (139.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
This page is about Gomo version 1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Gomo versions:
Gomo has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Gomo's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Gomo\Local Store\saves.dat
Gomo is a program by Daedalic Entertainment. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Gomo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Gomo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gomo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gomo". The Gomo app will be found automatically. After you select Gomo in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Gomo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gomo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Daedalic.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Daedalic Entertainment\Gomo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gomo.
8. After removing Gomo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gomo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gomo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gomo by Daedalic Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Gomo by Daedalic Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gomo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 13:08:33.657