Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 from your PCJon Barrett
. More data about Jon Barrett can be found here
. Please follow http://www.GolfMindSetter.com
if you want to read more on Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 on Jon Barrett's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Golf MindSetter Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Golf MindSetter Pro\unins000.exe". GolfMindSetterPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.30 MB (1361920 bytes) on disk.
Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 1.94 MB (2035466
bytes) on disk.
- GolfMindSetterPro.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This page is about Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 version 1.1
Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 is a program released by the software company Jon Barrett. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GolfMindSetter.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Golf MindSetter Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1.
8. After removing Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 by Jon Barrett from your computer, we are not saying that Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 by Jon Barrett is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Golf MindSetter Pro 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 02:21:52.543