This page is about GoldenWay 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall GoldenWay 2.0 from your computerMy company, Inc.
. More information on My company, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about on GoldenWay 2.0 at http://www.24k.hk/
. Usually the GoldenWay 2.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GoldenWay folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for GoldenWay 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GoldenWay\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called GETS.exe and it has a size of 12.95 MB (13582336 bytes).
GoldenWay 2.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.37 MB (17169981
bytes) on disk:
- GETS.exe (12.95 MB)
- Profcal_cn.exe (112.00 KB)
- Profcal_tr.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (203.56 KB)
- Update.exe (3.00 MB)
This web page is about GoldenWay 2.0 version 2.0
GoldenWay 2.0 is an application marketed by My company, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GoldenWay 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GoldenWay 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GoldenWay 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoldenWay 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the GoldenWay 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GoldenWay 2.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GoldenWay 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoldenWay 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.24k.hk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GoldenWay\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoldenWay 2.0.
8. After removing GoldenWay 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoldenWay 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoldenWay 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GoldenWay 2.0 by My company, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GoldenWay 2.0 by My company, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GoldenWay 2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 09:46:51.860