You can find below details on how to remove Golden Path for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Golden Path from your PCGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. More information on GameTop Pte. Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.GameTop.com/
to get more facts about Golden Path on GameTop Pte. Ltd.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Golden Path folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Golden Path's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Golden Path\unins000.exe. game.exe is the Golden Path's main executable file and it takes circa 1.32 MB (1384448 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Golden Path. They take about 2.01 MB (2107045
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (1.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
This info is about Golden Path version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Golden Path.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Golden Path_is1
Golden Path is a program by the software company GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Golden Path is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Golden Path from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Golden Path or simply click the Search feature and type in "Golden Path". If it exists on your system the Golden Path program will be found automatically. After you select Golden Path in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Golden Path, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Golden Path:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Golden Path\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Golden Path.
8. After removing Golden Path, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Golden Path which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Golden Path with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Golden Path by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Golden Path by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Golden Path in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:21:02.840