Golden Lady Casino
Golden Lady Casino is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Golden Lady Casino from your systemRival
. More information on Rival can be seen here
. More details about the app Golden Lady Casino can be seen at http://www.rivalpowered.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GoldenLadyCasino folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GoldenLadyCasino\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Golden Lady Casino. Golden Lady Casino's primary file takes about 59.31 MB (62189992 bytes) and is named lobby.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Golden Lady Casino. They occupy 59.49 MB (62381693
bytes) on disk.
- Loader.exe (83.89 KB)
- lobby.exe (59.31 MB)
- uninst.exe (103.32 KB)
The current page applies to Golden Lady Casino version 2.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Golden Lady Casino versions:
Golden Lady Casino is a program by the software company Rival. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Golden Lady Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Golden Lady Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Golden Lady Casino or simply click the Search field and type in "Golden Lady Casino". If it is installed on your PC the Golden Lady Casino app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Golden Lady Casino in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Golden Lady Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Golden Lady Casino:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rivalpowered.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GoldenLadyCasino\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Golden Lady Casino.
8. After removing Golden Lady Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Golden Lady Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Golden Lady Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Golden Lady Casino by Rival from your computer, nor are we saying that Golden Lady Casino by Rival is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Golden Lady Casino supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 04:13:47.750