Golden Gate is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Golden Gate from your systemGolden Gate Team
. More information about Golden Gate Team can be read here
. You can read more about about Golden Gate at http://www.zlotewrota.org/eng
. Golden Gate is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Akella Games\Gothic II directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Akella Games\Gothic II\GoldenGate-uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Golden Gate. Golden Gate's main file takes about 8.93 MB (9368430 bytes) and is named GoldenGate-uninst.exe.
Golden Gate is comprised of the following executables which take 23.40 MB (24538505
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- delsaves.exe (44.00 KB)
- GoldenGate-uninst.exe (8.93 MB)
- GothicStarter.exe (23.50 KB)
- ar.exe (2.02 MB)
- Gothic2.exe (8.62 MB)
- KillHelp.exe (34.27 KB)
- protect.exe (412.53 KB)
- Spacer2.exe (2.25 MB)
- Vdfs32e.exe (44.00 KB)
- Vdfs32g.exe (7.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.92 KB)
- GothicVDFS.exe (65.50 KB)
- zSpy.exe (300.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Golden Gate.
Golden Gate is an application offered by Golden Gate Team. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Golden Gate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Golden Gate from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Golden Gate or simply click the Search feature and type in "Golden Gate". If it is installed on your PC the Golden Gate application will be found automatically. When you click Golden Gate in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Golden Gate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Golden Gate:
- The software company is: http://www.zlotewrota.org/eng
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Akella Games\Gothic II\GoldenGate-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Golden Gate.
8. After removing Golden Gate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Golden Gate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Golden Gate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Golden Gate by Golden Gate Team from your computer, we are not saying that Golden Gate by Golden Gate Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Golden Gate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 12:26:04.677